Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Marinated Baked Pork Chops

There's a first for everything and this was my very first experience cooking pork chops. I was quite nervous because my mom was never good at cooking pork so I felt really inexperienced. These actually turned out fantastic! They were sooo juicy and tender and full of flavor! Definitely on the "make again" list!
1 1/2t soy sauce
1T vegetable oil
1 1/2t worcestershire sauce
1/2t lemon juice
1Tbrown sugar
1T ketchup
3 pork Chops
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a small bowl, throughly blend above ingredients.
3. Place pork chops in a medium baking dish, and spread with 1/2 the sauce.
4. Bake pork chops 30 minutes. Turn and spread with remaining suace. Continue baking 30 minutes or until temp is 160 degrees internally.
I actually marinated these all day in the full sauce recipe. Then made the sauce recipe again and spread over chops 1/2 way through cooking.

No comments: