Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Chicken Ritz

Yum...This is a childhood favorite of mine! My mom used to make this at least 4 times a month for me growing up and it never got old! We always used to fight over the left overs too! (It makes a great breakfast let me tell you!)

I'm not sure where this recipe came from-it might even be something my mom whipped up-who knows.



Ingredients:

4 boneless skinless chicken breasts--fat trimmed

1 1/2 sleeves of Ritz crackers crunched up

1 stick of melted butter

Italian Seasoning *

Parmesan Cheese *

Garlic Salt *



** I do these by putting some in, seeing how the mixture looks and going from there. Adjust them to your taste!



Pre-heat oven to 350.

Melt butter in a bowl large enough to place your chicken breasts in.

Combine crunched up Ritz crackers, spices, parmesan cheese and garlic salt on a plate.

Dip each chicken breast in the melted butter, then coat with the Ritz cracker mixture. Place in a casserole dish. Once finished dipping all your chicken, pour some (or all haha) of the remaining butter over top of the chicken. I also sprinkle some extra cheese over top. Bake in preheated oven uncovered for approximately 40 minutes. (Cook time will vary based on how large your chicken breasts are!)



I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we do! YUM

No comments: