A friend had given me a recipe for cooking this piece o pork that was in my freezer. Unfortunately, we had JUST gotten back from vacation & I didn't have most of the ingredients it called for...so I played around with it and boy was the finished product AMAZING!!
--piece of pork tenderloin (mine was about 3lbs or so)
--3 cloves of garlic--minced
--Large Onion cut in rounds
--beef bullion crystals
--3/4 cup of water
1. Sprinkle enough beef bullion crystals to cover the bottom of your slow cooker & add your onions on top.
2. Place your pork in the slowcooker.
3. Sprinkle liberally with pepper.
4. Spread the minced garlic over the pepper.
5. Sprinkle with a little bit of beef bullion crystals (I did like a 1/2tsp)
6. Pour in your water.
7. Use about 5 or so "shakes" of the soy sauce bottle and cover the top of your pork.
8. Cook on low approx 8 hours or on high approximately 4-6hrs.